1. The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner- My new favorite toner at the moment. I use this at night.
2. Elf Foundation Brush (Professional line) - This brush is really cheap , less than 130php, it was soft enough to evenly spread make up. I wish the hair is thicker.
3. Elf Cream eyeliner (black)- I use this to even out my crease ( I have uneven eye crease) I put this liner on top of my double eyelid tape.
4. EOS Lip Balm (mint) - This is actually my fave lip balm. It leaves my lips super soft and I love the mint flavor. Closing the lid is a bit hassle for me haha got it from
hassle free transaction, grab yours now! :)
5. The Face Shop Pore Minimizer Cover up- I love this product though I don’t see the pore minimizing effects this product can be use as a Silicon Primer. Read my review here.
6. The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover- I got this for free when I was able to purchase more than 2500php at the Body Shop store. I love this product. It really is gentle on the eyes and it gets all the eye product off.
7. Fanny Serano Eyelash Curler- I read great reviews about this lash curler. A good dupe for the Shu uemura. This only cost 250php!
8. ELF 32 Piece eyeshadow palette - My first eyeshadow palette. I was impressed but I wish the colors would be more pigmented. 350php for the 32 piece eyeshadow is really a steal!
9. Avon ideal shade concealer stick ( light)- Great product. Covers my dark circles and blemishes. Got this for 199php!
10. The Face shop Double eyelid tape- it even out my crease. I wish the tape is thiner. I saw the same tape in Etude house for half the price! The face shop Double eyelid tape cost around 110php while the etude house’s Eyelid tape cost around 58php. They basically look the same and have the same number of tapes.
All opinions are my own. All products were purchased by me with my own money except for the The Body Shop Camomile eye make up remover which I got as a freebie.
Thanks and Have a Happy Weekend! Bye!
My Skin care routine : http://fbtlmanila.tumblr.com/post/8211094940